Today is one of those days where my mood is as gray as the sky outside. Watching the rainfall, my mind drifts from thought to thought without rhyme or reason. I settle on the thought of imperfection and how much time we spend trying to correct our imperfection.
motions us to constantly search for the beauty in imperfection and accept the more natural cycle of life. It reminds us that all things including us and life itself, are impermanent, incomplete, and imperfect. Perfection, then, is impossible and impermanence is the only way.
- Through acceptance, you find freedom; out of acceptance, you find growth. To resist this is to suffer.
- All things in life, including you, are in an imperfect state of flux, so strive not for perfection, but for excellence instead.
- Appreciate the beauty of all things, especially the great beauty that hides beneath the surface of what seems to be broken.
- Slow and simple, is the only way to feel the joy of what it means to be alive.
- To be content exactly where you are with all that you already have is to be happy.